I, an aam janta of this beautiful country took special efforts to go to the polling booth, stood in a never ending line, braved the hot sun, got my left hand's middle finger painted and casted my vote to a candidate (who by the way does not even reside in any of my constituency's areas).
I know you all are maha sad because the voter's turnout has been low everywhere. Add to it the chindi mindi political parties, regional parties, independent candidates...uff you must be under lot of stress naa. So as a responsible citizen, I have made a list of ace cardiologists who would treat upon you incase if you get a heart attack (out of shock, happiness, stress or eating unhealthy food with our hard earned money).
Well, now that I fulfilled my duty towards the country by voting...I wish to exercise the right that has been bestowed upon me by the constitution. I have been given the freedom of expression...so I am going to use this now. I know my blog is not going to be read by you, yet I am enlisting my queries here. If by mistake you come across my blog...do answer me!
So here are my questions:
1. Ok, so once you win...will u abolish reservations? An individual should get admissions in IIT and IIM on the basis of his/her merits not on the basis of his caste, religion or region. If reservation is necessary, then offer seats to the one's who are economically deprived and not to those who do not work hard but get admissions in ace institutes because they belong to some so-called deprived caste. I hate the current reservation policies. So please do something about it.
2. Will you learn to wrap up things quickly? Right from Sky-walks to a Bandra-Worli Sea link...everything is going on since Jodha-Akbar's zamana. Why should we suffer daily. We are NOT INTERESTED in TREKKING...so kindly get this done ASAP and let us walk without jumping over bricks and balancing on the cement bags.
3. Will you talk about the PRESENT, there are many other pressing issues on our head. STOP your blame game. We don't want to know who was in power when Babri Masjid incident happened, we are keen on knowing which party is going to provide us with strong security. No Indian now has the strength to face yet another terror attack.
4. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. Have you heard of this? If not, please follow this, because boss the inner fights between the states has left us aam janta unattended and unprotected. Every other country knows what's happening within our nation, why expose our weakness to other coutries? Ashoka the great once said: LIVE and LET LIVE. So it would be great if we stop fighting and work towards making OUR country a successful country.
5. CAN WE PLEASE STOP GUESSING AJMAL AMIR KASAB's (sorry if the spelling is wrong) AGE? WE ARE NOT BOTHERED IF HE IS A MAJOR OR A MINOR. HE HAS COMMITTED A CRIME, SO FOCUS ON THAT.
6. Finally, can we have our index finger painted instead of the middle finger. Yesterday when I entered my office...my boss asked me if I voted. The show-off that I am, I responded to his question by showing him my middle finger. I realized my folly only after I saw his face turn beetroot red. And I have not yet got my salary. So please EC next index finger haan.
These are my queries. I know I won't get any answers. But then it's ok...I wrote this to vent out my inner frustration. Now that I am done with it, I can resume back to playing NFS now.